Raw Material Testing
Knowing the quality of your raw materials is an important part of your drug development and manufacturing process; testing your raw materials to ensure that they are suitable for their intended use is essential in preventing production delays and problems which could be costly for your organization. At Boston Analytical, we have a long history of qualified USP Raw Material Testing and we're continually making investments to enhance our service offerings. We offer a full array of Raw Material Testing services that meet GMP, USP, and FDA guidelines.
Raw Material Testing Services
- Compendial QC Raw Material testing via USP, EP, and JP
- Elemental Analysis via ICP-MS
- Heavy Metals, Arsenic, Lead, and Selenium Testing
- Metals by Atomic Absorption
- Residual Solvent Testing
- Water Testing by Karl Fischer
- Titrametric Analyses
- Fournier Transform Infrared Detector (FTIR)
- Ultraviolet / Visible (UV/VIS) Spectroscopy
- Container Testing – USP <661> and USP <671>
- Endotoxin Testing (Both Sterile and Non-Sterile Product)
- Microbial Enumeration Test
- Absence of Specified Organisms
Our experienced analysts can perform testing for all phases of CMC drug development through release testing. Whether you need raw material testing or finished product testing, Boston Analytical has developed protocols with your expectations in mind. We offer wet chemistry or instrumental analysis, release testing or stability testing. We are FDA registered, DEA registered, cGMP compliant, and ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited. Above all, we offer reliable and accurate results, timely turnaround times, and unsurpassed responsiveness.
Contact us today to start your Raw Materials Testing with Boston Analytical.