AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition
Will We See You At AAPS?
Boston Analytical is proud to announce that we'll once again be at the AAPS Annual Meeting!
The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) is a professional, scientific association of approximately 11,000 members employed in industry, academia, government, and other research institutes worldwide. Founded in 1986, AAPS provides a dynamic international forum for the exchange of knowledge among scientists to enhance their contributions to public health. AAPS offers timely scientific programs, ongoing education, information resources, opportunities for networking, and professional development.
What can you find at the 2015 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exhibition?
- Network with the top scientists, CROs & CMOs in the world
- Learn the latest developments that can push your research forward
- Learn scientific information that you can take back to your entire team
- Meet with contacts who can advise you on your current projects
- Talk with professionals about career issues you're facing
- For more information on the AAPS, please click here
Make sure to stop by the Boston Analytical booth while visiting the conference; we can be found at booth #849. Members of our talented team will be on hand to talk with you about why Boston Analytical is the lab for you.