Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist supports the QA Lead and the company’s quality program by auditing chemists analytical data, routine work, protocols and reports.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review/release routine project folders for conformance to regulatory, company, and customer requirements.
- Review and approve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s, Forms and Methods) and familiarity with internal SOPs.
- Alternate contact person for QA questions relating to laboratory operations.
- Review laboratory protocols and reports for accuracy and compliance to cGMP’s, as applicable.
- Review and approval of data for determining the disposition of GMP material (raw material, in-process, finished product, packaging, labeling and manufacturing components) and the review and approval of documents and data associated with the Stability Program.
- Other assigned responsibilities as established by the Quality Assurance Lead.
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in a related science discipline with 0-1 years of QA experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of GMPs related compliance regulations and guidances are required.
- Must have the ability and skill to perform the detailed job requirements noted above competently, safely and proficiently.
- A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel.
- Must have excellent organizational, analytical, verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
- Good computer skills, such as MS office software.
- Must be a team player with integrity and concern for the quality of Company products, services and staff members.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Application Development Manager
- Project Estimator
- Project Manager
- Associate Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Sample Control Manager
- Analytical Chemist II-Raw Materials
- Senior Scientist - Large Molecule
- Senior Scientist - Extractables & Leachables
- Microbiologist - Microbiome
- Microbiologist - Validation