Project Manager – Client Services
In this position you will interact on a daily basis with Clients, Sales, and multiple internal departments to ensure our Clients’ needs are being met. The primary objective of this role is to provide outstanding customer service while guiding projects efficiently through the project lifecycle as high quality deliverables are provided. The position requires a strong sense of accountability, a quality first mindset, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, good organizational skills, a positive attitude, and adaptability and flexibility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the Client, Sales, and Quotation Services to ensure the project details outlined in the Request for Quote are sufficiently captured.
- Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts to develop robust project plans designed to exceed Client expectations.
- Review the project plan with the Client to ensure alignment on the proposed path forward.
- Coordinate material procurement and project initiation to support the project plan.
- Routinely communicate project status to the Client during project execution to ensure alignment throughout the process.
- Address any project issues by coordinating project meetings and driving resolution using a risk-based approach.
- Ensure all action items are properly documented, assigned, and efficiently acted upon.
- Make certain high quality deliverables are prepared in accordance with the agreed project scope and delivered to the Client on time or ahead of schedule.
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related scientific discipline. A minimum of 2 years as a Project Manager in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry required. Knowledge of cGMPs and related compliance regulations and guidances a plus.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Demonstrate competency in planning, project management, and organization with the capability to lead multiple activities while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Being a team player who is also skilled at working independently.
- Detail oriented and able to follow-through in a timely manner.
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Desire to learn new concepts, systems, processes, tools, and techniques.
- Willingness to implement and drive change.
- Analytical Chemist - All Levels
- Associate Director, Quality Assurance
- Associate Director, Microbiology
- Associate Project Manager - Client Services
- Compliance Coordinator
- Environmental Monitoring Analyst - Cambridge
- Environmental Monitoring Lead
- Environmental Monitoring Technician - Framingham
- Facility Technician - Metrology
- Lab Technician - Chemistry
- Microbiologist III
- Project Manager - Client Services
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Quality Investigator
- Senior Scientist - Extractables & Leachables
- Senior Scientist - Biological Macromolecule
- Senior Scientist - Method Development and Validation