Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions. Manages projects involving LIMS, Empower, and other softwares.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Manages software projects and full implementations.
- Documents and maintains department procedures. (SOP)
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Qualification include a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with a minimum of 5+ years of relatable experience in project management and IT management.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have experience with IT project management.
- Must have the ability and skill to perform the detailed job requirements noted above competently, safely and proficiently.
- A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
- Must be a team player with integrity and concern for the quality of Company products, services and staff members.
- Experience with Empower, Crystal reports, Veeam and vSphere a plus.
- Associate Director of QA Operations
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Project Manager - Client Services
- Client Services Assistant
- Lab Technician - Chemistry
- Analytical Chemist - All Levels
- Chemistry Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- Environmental Monitoring Analyst - 2nd Shift
- Microbiologist -All Levels
- Senior Scientist - Extractables & Leachables
- Senior Scientist - Analytical Development
- Senior Scientist - Large Molecule
- Application Development Manager
- IT LIMS Product Build and Support Specialist