Boston Analytical 2014 Year in Review
Salem, NH — 2014 was quite the year for Boston Analytical. We thank you for being a part of it. Here's to an even better 2015!
- Boston Analytical Turned 27
- We celebrated 5 years as the Life Sciences Division of Alpha Analytical
- We instituted new programs such as new work flows in Qualtrax, our document control system.
- The current Boston Analytical team of 91 people includes two other employees who hold a PhD, 18 who hold their Masters Degree and 53 who hold a Bachelors Degree.
16 pieces of new lab equipment added:
- Freezing Point Osmometer
- 4 HPLC Instruments
- Karl Fischer Volumetric Titrator
- Karl Fischer Coulometric Titrator
- Karl Fischer Auto Titrator
- Leco S632 Sulfer Analyzer
- Water Activity Meter
- Dissolution Apparatus #4
- 60 inch Polypropylene Fume Hood
- Air Viable Compressed Air Sampler
- Evaporative Light Scattering Detector (ELSD)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Detector (FTIR)
3 new service lines added:
- Water Activity Analysis
- Elemental Analysis by ICP-MS
- LIMS Customer Portal
We added 5,000+ square of office space at 8 Industrial Way in Salem
We Received the ISO/IEC-17025:2005 Accreditation
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO 2015!
We're kicking off the new year in a big way! We've purchased 5 new HPLCs and have implemented the Empower 3 Chromatography Data Software package into our laboratory. Empower will allow us to run samples even more efficiently and will also offer us the ability to create additional customized reports.