2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition
November 12-15, 2017
San Diego Convention Center
111 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Following a successful introduction of thematic programming at the 2016 AAPS Annual Meeting, the Meeting Content Programming Committee expanded the thematic programming from 30% of the program to 40% of the scientific programing planned for 2017.
The 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition programming will focus on five themes:
- Advanced Formulation Characterization Approaches
- Patient-Centered Innovations in Healthcare Technology
- Products for Pediatrics: It’s Not Child’s Play
- Improving Inter-organization Collaboration
- Cancer Moonshot: Emerging Modalities for Oncology
Each theme will spotlight a keynote speaker expected to outline the broad goals of the thematic programming and identify key scientific areas that will be addressed during the meeting.
Please stop by the Boston Analytical exhibit, say hello to our team, and learn how we can help with your projects.
For more information on Boston Analytical or to speak to one of our Account Executives, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-893-3758.