Careers at Boston Analytical
Boston Analytical offers a stimulating work environment for highly educated, technically skilled people seeking fulfilling, long-term employment. In addition to competitive salaries and benefits, Boston Analytical offers robust training and development programs, and we encourage employees to broaden their skills through continuing education. If you’re looking for ample opportunities for professional growth and advancement, working alongside the industry’s best and brightest, Boston Analytical is the place to be.
You can be considered for future opportunities by emailing your résumé to .
Current job postings are posted below:
The Chemist conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis of pharmaceutical products according to FDA, cGMP and Boston Analytical, Inc. Standard Operating Procedures. Duties include performing analysis of Pharmaceutical products using HPLC, GC, Dissolution, AA, UV-Vis, Wet Chemical Analysis and Method Development according to USP/EP methods.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONISIBITIES
· Prepares and analyzes products to determine chemical and physical properties.
· Documents work in a clear and organized manner.
· Follows all safety rules and regulations and conducts periodic safety audits.
· Follows all cGMP rules and regulations.
· Will perform work under partial supervision and will provide over site to projects and assist other Chemists as needed.
· Works under partial supervision with chemists and other client personnel regarding research, procedures performed, related results and prepares reports.
· Is a subject matter expert in some techniques and will mentor others. Work to learn and improve on others techniques and tasks.
· Performs data generation, analysis and more complicated problem solving with a minimal rework.
· Reviews and assesses deviations; includes performing risk assessments, participating in root cause analysis investigations, tracking, follow-up and reporting.
· Works under partial supervision to ensure all work performed is performed in compliance with standard operating procedures, good manufacturing practices, and the regulations of the Food and Drug Administration.
· Ensures all work performed strictly adheres to Company, client and Pharmacopeial methodologies.
· Performs system maintenance and calibrations to ensure equipment is operating with specified requirements.
· Proper handling of hazardous waste in compliance with the Company and DES hazardous waste rules.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Qualification include a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a related discipline is required with 2-5 years of related experience. Knowledge of cGMPs and related compliance regulations and guidances required.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
· Must have the ability and skill to perform the detailed job requirements noted above competently, safely and proficiently.
· A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel.
· Must have excellent organizational, verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
· Solid computer skills.
· Knowledge of safe laboratory practices, including the proper procedures in handling chemicals and samples.
· Must be a team player with integrity and concern for the quality of Company products, services and staff members.
Boston Analytical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.